Congratulations on your team’s acceptance into the PLAYERS CUP powered by NIKE, the premier youth soccer tournament!
Please take a moment to read through this page carefully and contact our tournament director if you have any questions.
The Tournament Committee advises you to immediately do the following:
1. Once the Schedules are posted, the TGS System will allow you to print your Team Roster.
The Roster Freeze is when you submit your Team Roster to the Tournament Official Saturday before your first scheduled game.
2. SATURDAY TEAM REGISTRATION CHECK-IN – Check in minimum 1 hour before your first scheduled game at the fields. Check in tents will be located at tournament headquarters and/or the venue where your first game is being played. Failure to check in will result in automatic disqualification (without reimbursement) from the tournament.
Please Note: Players do not have to be present at the Registration.
2010 & 2009 teams may register up to fourteen (14) players.
2008 & 2007 teams may register up to sixteen (16) players.
2006-2000 teams may register up to twenty-two (22) players. (Only 18 players will be eligible on each game card to play the match.)
1. Player Cards: Valid, laminated player cards with a photograph for the 2017/2018 or 2018-19 season for each player. We accept USYSA (Cal-South or Cal-North), US Club and AYSO credentials.
2. Guest Players: We allow unlimited guest players.
3. Team Roster: You will need to download and print the Team Roster in your TGS Team Account. You will need to turn in the Team Roster at the Team Check-in minimum 1 hour before your first game at the field. Once finalized at Registration, players not listed on the Team Roster will not be allowed to play. Only players with complete appropriate documentation will be allowed to appear on the Team Roster. You can also click on the Team Roster link above to print and handwrite everything in.
4. Game Cards: You will need to download and print a Game Card for each game in your TGS Team Account. The Players need to check-in with the Field Marshal and the Game Card needs to be turned into the Field Marshal 30 minutes before each game. You will be responsible to make sure the score is correct and must sign the Game Card after each game. The Game Card stays with the Field Marshal. You can also click on the Game Card link above to print and handwrite everything in for each match.
Note: Do not worry if your opponent hasn’t inputted their players. Each team will be responsible to turn in their own completed Game Card.
FIELD ASSIGNMENTS & SCHEDULES:
Schedules released in advance of the tournament are subject to change. Reconfirm your schedule. Pay particular attention to field assignment for each day. Field assignments may change during the tournament.
PLAYERS CUP WEBSITE:
Every effort has been made to display ALL NECESSARY information, rules, and news on the PLAYERS CUP website. If you are unable to locate the appropriate information on the website and need to contact the Tournament Director, please call and leave a message or email indicating:
- Your Name and the Team you are representing
- Your Question
- Your Contact Phone Number
Also available on the website are:
- Tournament Rules (at the Rules tab on the website)
On behalf of CDA Slammers FC and the PLAYERS CUP Tournament Committee, we wish you all the best in your participation in this years event!
At your service,
Alex Camargo & Walter Camargo